ACS to Give Away Software Development Kits in Lucky Draw
From August 15 to September 15, Advanced Card Systems Ltd. (ACS) will be giving away ten software development kits (SDKs) to ten lucky subscribers of ACS’s Facebook page. Below are the contest details:
- The contest will be open to all likers of ACS’s Facebook page until 15 Sep 2013. Non-subscribers can immediately like ACS’s Facebook page in order to be eligible for the contest.
- We will be giving away five ACR1281U-C1 SDKs priced at USD199, and five ACR89U-A2 SDKs priced at USD279.
- We’ll put up a contest page on August 15. We encourage you to check it out to find how you can have additional entries to the contest.
Below are some details regarding the prizes:
- The ACR1281U-C1 SDK contains sample applications and codes, and tools and utilities for the ACR1281U-C1 Dualboost II, a second-generation USB dual-interface reader that helps integrate conventionally separate and independent applications into one device and one card.
- The ACR89U-A2 SDK contains sample applications and codes, and tools and utilities for the ACR89U-A2, a handheld reader with pinpad that operates on both standalone and PC-linked modes at lower energy levels than its predecessor, the ACR88.
Posted on August 13, 2013, in Products and tagged acs giveaway, facebook contest, facebook giveaway, nfc reader, pin pad reader, raffle promo, sdk giveaway, smart card, Smart card readers with pinpad, smart cards, smartcard. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.